A ring with colored pencils? Oh yes, you read that right! Well, unfortunately, you will not be able to use the ring to draw. On the other hand, we have no doubt that she will be the envy, on the school benches as in the office! Today, we are going to learn how to make a ring with colored pencils.
- seven colored pencils - a hacksaw - a tube of glue - a ring with a large tray Budget: about 5 € Duration: 1 hour
1. To start, cut a 5 mm piece of each color.
2. Assemble the pencil pieces to obtain the desired shape, then glue them together.
3. Put glue on the ring tray.
4. Glue the assembly on the ring.
Finally, it's quite simple to create an original ring! Make this tutorial with children, guaranteed success! Have fun making other funny jewelry with them like our candy bracelet!
Did you like this tutorial? Send us photos of your version of this DIY on our Facebook page, and find other ideas on our Pinterest!